Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Company near me called DANMAR custom exhausts.

only went for a mild steel centre section with a stainless backbox but cost me £200 :)

My standard centre section was falling to bit and my backbox had a rattle. Needed one this weekend and i have a sneaking suspicion that kwik fit would have bent me over for a lot more than that (not that i would EVER let kwik $hit near my car !)

just gone for a 3" round inward rolled tailpipe

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
I let kwik fit put on new tyres to my new alloys n the bastards have managed to scratch the paint on the alloys GGGRRRR

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Gibbscp said:
I let kwik fit put on new tyres to my new alloys n the bastards have managed to scratch the paint on the alloys GGGRRRR
then you claim off them for a refurb or new wheel
there meant to be profesionals "ha fucking ha" there not tyre fitters there fucking monkeys.
get them to repair or replace its your legal right you went in there to have tyres fitted not to have your wheels vandalised.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hes right you know :p

Did exactly the same had a new set of pirelli's wrapped round my old alloys and a big scratch across 1 of the wheels

went back on a busy saturday afternoo and made a right scene

They guy in charge took me into the office and offered me a full refurb or equivalent money. i asked for a full refurb, got it and £50 compensation 8-|

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well its on and the noise is just what i wanted apart from it being a bit "buzzy" but that will go as it cokes up.

I think the centre section that was on it has never been 100% as I now have a LOT more power - feels like my leon cupra did, its that kind of pace now.

I was coming through an industrial estate on the way home from filling up for work tommorow and had "a moment". Wasn't concentrating and got more than a little out of shape on some diesel - Triple lane roundabout with nothing on it so chucked the car in like i have done a million times before (done it in my old leon cupra, vectra, rover 600 too) and the back stepped out.

luckily i had enough run off area to calm things down and i am now a LOT wiser - The one thing about this car compared to the cupra that i found tonight is that you have no ESP/Traction control etc, hell it barely has ABS ! If you provoke it, its gonna come and eat you !!! I love how raw it is and the LSD is amazing but treat with respect !

Its like driving a homicidal wasp with a mental condition and a nervous twitch !

I'll get some pics of the exhaust up tommorow.

(Yes i know i am stupid !)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
TUT loon, be careful or you might have an accident like i did >:-(

Might take the alloys back to them, but they been on for a couple days now so nae doubt they will say "you caused the damage" should have checked before i drove away...... you live and learn >:-(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts