Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the weight saving begin!

I want to spray it as i think that the car needs to be all yellow to look good! but also dont want to look like a fool with the wrong colour bonnet!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not picked it up yet. a non-bidding one on ebay. fitment is not perfect but i can fix that easily enough!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it looks really good but u can see the "fitment" is abit out" and there's some chips where the washer jets go. Don't know if I'll have it on the car for a while yet but i may trial fit and take some pictures!
going to get hold of some Honda jazz washer jets.
also got to do my massive clean up of underbonnet so when i remove this one i will hopefully have some more room to work on it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its in essex so a good 300 odd mile drive to get it! might come via yours just to see the endurance of my comfy seats and relaxing car!

·
Registered
614 Posts
dude looks mint m8. i agree with the guys tho, carbon on yellow looks sweet. Your car is guna be friggin' awesome! (lucky bar steward :p )

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i also got hold of some wheels while i take mine off for refurb (really worth putting some money into the wheels-too rare to mess up!)
14" and taller profile. so will add comfort (as i wont have the grip to rag with uniroyals).
old skool looking too!

still trying to source some skunk2 coilovers at a decent price!

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
i agree m8, those jordan wheels must be rare as fuck. those wheels you shwon there do look pretty old skool!!!lol. look in good nik tho.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
500 x 5 is 2500 then some spares for dealer parts. then take away 200 cars from that then other wheels that have been mashed prob 1200 single wheels???

i really think i should paint it. as ive gone carbon i need to start some weight savings! started at the right end as they are really front heavy! if theres a large difference in weight am i think im going to have to think about lowering the tire pressures?!!!

want to route the battery to the rear. i think i want uprated anti-roll bars too. just did the drop links which are a pain, dont know what to dooooo!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this bonnet isnt the best though so its not as if its going to be ruined! well i'll find out when i get it in my hands!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
stug45 said:
its in essex so a good 300 odd mile drive to get it! might come via yours just to see the endurance of my comfy seats and relaxing car!
Yeah swing by if you want can take a look at all the cars i got here then as well :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts