Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new number plates came through on Friday so decieded to fit the back one today (still unsure about how im going to do the front atm!

[attachment=0:fc0xfotw]JDM y0.JPG[/attachment:fc0xfotw]

I still have to tidy up the screw holes and get yellow screws for the plate but i recon they look better like this than the UKDM plates, what you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
IMO you should get a smoothed tailgate off ebay for like £80, have it sprayed when you do your bumpers.. and have the plate on the bumper..

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope the number plate resess' are the same size i think

·
Registered
780 Posts
is that ek9 running on bike tyres??

yea i like the new look import plates, the smaller lid would look awsome, and must b rare. don't like the smoothed lids tho, look a bit wanky

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the tyres do look a bit skinny on that 9 dont they :s

I expect it would cost a fucking fortune as well hugh!

Agree with you there on the smoooooved lids i think they are a bit too chav-tastic for my liking

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yeh, guess it does look abit odd on the hatches.. In gonna (well, paul20v) is gonna flush mine :D wouldnt trust myself lol.

·
Registered
780 Posts
humm he didn't quote as low as usual, said £180 plus paint which will be only a few quid more, thats him prepping them etc

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was that for the bumpers hugh? if so i can get it done cheaper if not i got an spray gun and will do it myself

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
might have a pop at it myself and if i cock it up then i will just rub it all down again and get someone else to do it!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i recon i might have a go with the can first see how that turns out, if thats shite then i will rub it all down and do it with the spray gun and if thats shit then its plan C lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
how come you didnt use number plate stickies?? saves your drillin holes !! yer import plates look good on back but duno bout front where would you put it plus you would get grief from the rozzers all too much.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts