Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kk was lookin through ebay for a set of jdm headlights there, and noticed they do a set in what might call the "ebay shite"

range lol!! now to be fair i think they dont look too bad bar the orangey reflector on the side! i hear these ones have no sidelight holes!!??

is it a simple matter of drilling through the back of these or is it a messy job simply not worth doing!!?
link is below:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/96-98-Honda-Civic-EJ-EK-JDM-TYPE-R-Black-HEADLIGHTS-97_W0QQitemZ120288520940QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120288520940&_trkparms=72:12|39:1|66:2|65:12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

dont really have the funds to be splashing out at the moment but is it worth spending the extra dosh and maybe getting

the likes of these ones which are supposed to be real are working out only around an extra £20 but are shipped from thailand!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Civic-EK-96-97-98-JDM-Titanium-Black-Headlights_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em63Q2el1177QQhashZitem110275123732QQitemZ110275123732

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Re: jdm headlights (eBay sh*te lol)

get real ones. fake ones wont fit as well and you have to mess around with them

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

with the second ones the seller is saying how they are left hand drive!!!

now is this me being stupid, what difference is that gonna make??

does anybody even know of anyone at the moment who is selling these jdm headlights 2nd hand??

·
Registered
1,624 Posts

left hand drive.. that means the cut offs for the lights will be higher on the wrong side of the road in the UK.. you can fail MOTs for it..

·
Registered
1,513 Posts

you will also blind drivers on the other side of the road causing me to give you 100W main beam and the loudest horn you can get in halfords!
might add a 2nd horn hmmmm
LOL

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

lol ffs so wat are my options then??

keep my standard ones or, keep my standard ones?? LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts