Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of changing the car soon to a EP3 type r. I want the JDM model as i want white plus you get the LSD and 20bhp extra.

Can anyone give me some more information on the differences to one of these compared to that of the UK.

Also has anyone any images of this type of car with some nice wheels and mods?

Also any good ones for sale on here or on the net.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
2 on ebay I know ofm, here`s one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JDM-CIVIC-TYPE-R- ... 286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A friend of mine is selling hers, 19k miles on it, she wants 11 grand

Differences are 12bhp more power, power folding mirrors, LSD, union jack badge next to `CIVIC` on the boot, all red Recaro seats, wind deflectors, thicker anti roll bars.

There is a JDM EP3 thread in the Pictures section but that`s a standard one. `JDM EP3` into google images mate :D

Welcome to HCF

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
orite only 12bhp more ... cool

Any pictures of your friends one you could email me ... also whats the spec on it?

Whats the deal with theunion jack badge? seen that on a few!

Would you say they are worth the extra money over a UK ... good UK could be got for around 7k facelift then just spray that white i supose....

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
At work just now (should be working lol) but will get more info tonight. She lives in Aberdeen though!

Union Jack badge is meant for the JDM EP3 which is built in Swindon then shipped to Japan

They are expensive for their age IMO. 9 grand for a 2002 CTR, you could get an 2004/2005 one for that. But LSD and all red recaros seats plus a respray would easily cost £2000 so I suppose in that respect they are worth the price

1 - 4 of 4 Posts