Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Japfest is back and the date is confirmed for 16th May 2009.

Hosted at Castle Combe race circuit, more details on here: http://www.japfest.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm going down in the CRX and will be hooning it round track :D Thats provided that she doesn't blow up!

Anyone else going down?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Booked my track time :D keep your eyes peeled for a redish CRX been driven like its just been stolen on track!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the wastegate spring (5.5 PSI) its supposed to be around 180bhp and 160 Ib/FT of torque. I have a greddy pro spec II boost controller I can use to raise the boost a bit though.

·
Registered
679 Posts
theres also a japfest at santapod around may or june time.....think its £18 to get in and £25 for 4runs on the track.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I may go just to have look round

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, would be nice to get as many people as possiable onboard for this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Meeee! I always get lost going to combe so if you see a brunette in an eg5 by the side of the road in kind of the right area feel free to stop and point me in the right direction lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol where abouts in Bristol are you from? I'm pretty sure a few of us will be in convoy so you could meet us at a service station if you wanted. I know where I am going, just look for a red CRX with an inter cooler in the front bumper, you will probably hear it before you see it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Radstock..not a very well known place I don't think it's kind of plonked in between Bath and Bris. Could be a plan..not sure if I could handle being upstaged on the way to Japfest as well as there mind lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mvp said:
Radstock..not a very well known place I don't think it's kind of plonked in between Bath and Bris. Could be a plan..not sure if I could handle being upstaged on the way to Japfest as well as there mind lol
You could meet us at one of the M4 services if you want, I'm sure you are able to find the M4 ;)

Once we get there I will be going into the paddock though because I am on a stand. I think you will probably have to park in the main carpark (this is what I did last year) you can always come and find us again inside.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i recon il b there mixin it up n showin wot a big old car can do on the track it will surprise a few people should b fun

marc :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mb6 marc said:
i recon il b there mixin it up n showin wot a big old car can do on the track it will surprise a few people should b fun

marc :mrgreen:
Bring it on ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts