Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok so its that time of the year again, JAPFEST is just around the corner.

Its on the 17th of May, held at Castle Comb Circuit. Just a shot drive from Chippingham, and about 40 mins from bristol.
Tickets are £13

I wanna see some HONDA CIVICs aking their way there!!

All details can be found HERE

So who is going to make an appearance?? I certainly will be!!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh mate you should come! Woul you taking your car over? didnt you say that you only leave it on the island? bring your mate aswell like.. a few of mine are coming, and my g/f.

They have awesome deals on stuff there.. lowering springs, steering wheels etc.

you been before?

anyone else been before or going this year??

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its well worth going too! good product deals, amazing for inspirations for your own car! Great to watch the drifting and a generally good laugh!!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah they do some crazy deals, last year there were no branded sports steering wheels (just like momo ones) for £15

·
Registered
342 Posts
this is the shite thing about being up north, stuff like this is miles away! weve got a few shows planned, especially if my car is finished by then, but theyre all at leats 4/5 hours drive away!!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, ive got a 4 hours drive to japfest too.. its well worth the effort! bring a tent.. stay the night and its well worth it!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we should all go to both really! I want to get some business cards made before japfest that i can put on civics about the forum..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Skinny said:
ah i went to JAE last year.. absolutley pants!! lol, it was dead.
Gonna be good this year with the new venue and all the extras they are offering its my first time going cant wait.

Got a monster drive there tho

Tony - Its near essex this year

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ah right, might go then, dunno, last year was just shite so its kinda knocked it for me really.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts