Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
looks waaay better mate.. im thinking of getting one for mine, now that i have had a £30 fine for misrepresenting lol!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I got a fine for having a space between 1 and 5 in H1 5 RYM :'(
Totally cant afford it at the moment either :( lol

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
yeh, i even pointed out that he was hassling me, and there were 3 drunk 14 year olds sitting on a bench down the street.. WTF!! Why dont they hassle them??

But yeh a jpa plate on your rear would look the kneeS!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah they looks sweet on the back not too keen on the fronts unless they are off to 1 side.

Guess where mine is now.... on my bedroom wall :'(

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
nickyboy said:
Cheers bud :)

Hopefully they`ll be here tomorrow and I`ll put them on. Probably before i`m even dressed, out in the street fixing them on and taking pics, in me dressing gown lol u know how it is when you treat your car 8-|
Lol ive been there! been to pick mates up in my dressing gown once (it was stupid early in the morning!)

·
Registered
614 Posts
yeah they look good where they are placed although i have and would go for one's without a border. But they do look good, you thinkin about wacking em on your motor??

·
Registered
614 Posts
it will be worth it cuz i really think it looks good off too the side on ep3s. Ive got jap style ones but its in the centre on the front aswell as back, il get some pics up 2moz of it but i might put it to the side on the front, hmmmm not too sure. But with yours i think you should go for it, it looks more mean with them on the side i think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts