Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
i was looking at these yesterday as well and was going to ask the same thing so any takers?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
thing is are they acutrally good quality or do you get shite because you pay bargin basement prices?

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
I have researched around and they don't look bad. Those are the ones I'll be buying next pay day for mine.

If you get them we'll have identical suspension Skinny :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
i might have a look at a set of these as well then - just to fit in i dont want to be left out :$

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah edd you fool.. rookie error!

Yeh I think Im gonna get these soon..

ooohhhh but do i buy these first or my screen etc for the dash.. ooohhH???????

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think your probably right but ive been saving for a screen for soooo long it will be hard to let the money go :(

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah he has said that ofc they arnt the dogs balls but they are a very good bang for your buck... might order mine now... even thought i'm in work and hope they come by the weekend :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are you going to get them off http://www.formelk.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or get the jamex ones off ebay? im defo going for ebay as it would be really difficult to communicate with zee germins if theres something wrong with them.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
yeah im going ebay as well but i might have to do some measuring before i order them to see if i will still be able to get up my drive and have the clearance to reverse up to the LPG tank!

I'm at work atm :D ebay is filtered on my restricted and secert machines (acturally this doesnt have an external connection :D) though so i will need to use the unclassified one lol

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Why don't you use something like Login Freedom to access eBay from work Edd?

Nothing is filtered here at work (would kind of make my job impossible), but have used it in the past.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts