Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
i will be living in milton keynes then so it aint too far. is it just a static show. (my internet didnt like the site)??

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not too sure m8, says theres camping and music and stuff which sounds cool. Ive never went b4 but im well up for this one. don't know if there is a track tho.

·
Registered
370 Posts
yeh that sounds alright. im a maybe could be a bit busy with my placment job. if there any other BIG track based shows coming up. im up for seeing drifting and time attack again?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive never really heard of it before but does anyone know if its bigger than japfest because that was amazing.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Were you at Japfest this year?! should have given us a shout Me, Alec, Skinny and Hugh were all down there

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i was m8! thing is i wasn't on the forum then, joined on the wkend after i think :( was amazing tho buddy, and i didn't even go over to the trade stands and stuff, i was just walking round the bloody carpark cuz there were so many nice cars. I obviously watched some of the track aswell, was amazing, u goin to this one m8?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i went to JAE 2 years ago and there was a basic track with some of the driftworx show there etc and it was awesome.. that was in peterborough though and this year it has moved.. mel will know all about it as she is from driftwrox, hopefully she will see this thread..

·
Registered
34 Posts
You should all get together and get a club stand sorted for you all to park up on, visit here: http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to find out about booking a plot and so you all know the event is at Mersea Island in Essex this year so we have a beach to play on for the weekend!... :D

There is an arena and there will be a time attack and EDC display.

I think I'm right in saying this is the biggest Jap event of year so definately not to be missed.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude , would be amazin if this forum could get a stand sorted!!!!!!please someone do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bloody hell I've only been here a day and I'm organinsing things aleady!... right this is the booking form for advanced tickets:

[attachment=1:1f3n9pkc]form1.jpg[/attachment:1f3n9pkc]

And this is the form to sort out a stand but you'll have to be quick as there's not long left now.

[attachment=0:1f3n9pkc]form2.jpg[/attachment:1f3n9pkc]

Might be an idea for people who would come to post up here so you can get an idea of numbers.

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah thats a good idea and all that info is sweet, you are a legend. all we need now is alec or skinny to book it i guess......

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Hmm I might even trailer hughs jordan down if you guys get a stand sorted (it isnt taxed or MOT'd at the moment!)

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol....it is on an Island but you can drive over to it at low tide so you ok until around midday when the road is under water.

Youtube Mersea island for some good shots of people miss judging the tides... :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just had a look and i pray to god that noone misjudges the tide!!! could get very messy (and wet)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts