Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Donny car show pack throught the post this morning so thought i would post a topic of it on here to see if anyone goes to it. Its a great show and a great laugh

ISTS international styling and tuning show aka the donny.
Donington Park 11th and 12th april 2009 (easter weekend)
donington park
castle donington, derby
m! junction 24/24A

Tickets: VIP £25 in advance or £30 on the door
Adult £18 in advance or £22 on the door
child (under 15's) £5 in advance £8 on the door

also again on the sat 26th and sun 27th of september 2009 (as above)
Prices for this are: adult £15 in advance or £20 on the door
child (under 15's) £5 in advance or same price on the door.

Basic info:

"This event will be bursting with action including all day drifting on both show days, public track time, caterham drive experience where precision driving skills are required to slip, slide and spin the cars through a tight course in the quickest time possible for a prize. The super car loop, AutoGlym "best in britain" and the National Club championship with lots of money up for grabs for the best club stand. Monster Energy drink will be provind chill out bars and live dj's throughout the day.
CREAM will once again be providing the entertainment on saturday night in the big top marquee with some seriously BIG name dj's banging out the tunes from CREAM themselves and also GATECRASHER ablum tour. We will also have plenty of girl action (ooo yes!!:D ) with our infamous lap dancing club open untill the early hours."

girls, beer, party, all sorts of cars....sounds like a great weekend 2 me, so whos going?

Edit:

If anyone wants more info or to book their tickets their website is http://www.tunningshow.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Also on there is a JAPFEST race meet at silverstone at end of may im sure people will be intrested in that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts