Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i dont own a civic yet but went to see the below earlier and fell in love with it, now the dealership have offered me £1800 for my saxo vtr which is really good and would leave the car at about 8k. what do you guys think? All suggestions welcome.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Hi welcome, from what I can make out at the moment is 8k would be about right for a private sale.... total, probably less if you can haggle!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, basically im looking for a car now that i can have for 5 years so needs to be low milage and fun, Everybody on the saxo forum thinks it isnt good value but i came on here as wanted opinions from the Honda Enthusiasts,

Can i ask how you guys find Honda for reliabilty? Cost of parts?

thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol thanks bud, i feel like i need a more grown up car now!

Plus i recently drove to the italian Gran Prix with a couple of mates, i went in my saxo, my mate in his dc2 and his mate in his bmw 325 and i had the worst mpg LOL which i still cant quite work out?

But im def going to get it, insurance is not too bad either, got quoted 1200 fully comp and im 22 with 2 years ( almost 3 ) NCB

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Your going to keep a car for 5 years :eek: Jesus I would be bored of a car after about 2 I think.

Mind you saying that I cant see me selling the CRX <3

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey and welcome, they aren't bad cars at all, in fact I can't say a bad thing about mine, I love it!!! :D :D :D

Plus, I'm 22, been driving two years with 3 points on my licence and no NCB and my insurance is £1700 fully comp. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts