Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi wanted to know how do I check if my immobiliser is still connected to my fuel pump as the immobiliser is now removed but the car does turn over but not start and I can't hear the fuel pump working when the key is turned. So I guess its still connected to my fuel pump. Help would be great

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm not big on immobilisers, but on some cars it can be connected to the stop solenoid on the fuel pump. If you could find a wiring diagram you could supply the solenoid with a switched live to activate it when the ignition is turned on.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The Fuel Pump Will Not be activated untill all the sensor checks are completed successfully by the ECU.
Read the Engine codes that the ECU Puts out, via a little Red LED.
Work out the codes and it will tell you the problem, i have had this problem, amongst a lot of other problems!!!

EDIT!
My mistake, yeah they are connected.
If it is too much hastle playing around with, find a replacement fuel pump, or wire it direct :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
i had trouble with my esi immobiliser. it went nuts shorting out and stuff so i had to cut the thing out so i also ended up with a dead engine.
in the end i put a live on the fuel pump connected to the ignition only way i could get it started to this day i still cant get it too come in normally!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts