Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some songs on my ipod that I uploaded from my bros computer ages ago, but now finally I have my own computer so I have downloaded itunes.

When I first did this it picked up any song I had downloaded from imesh or bittorrent and put it in the itunes.

I have 2 problems:

1. I dont want to lose my current songs so can I transfer these onto the computer via the laptop so they wont be copied over?

2. Itunes no longer copies the latest songs, how can I make it do it again? I found the location of the songs on imesh and I have to uload them 1 at a time which is a pain. Bittorrent for some reason doesnt allow me to?

any ideas?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skinny said:
http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?Section=iPod+Programs&Page=SharePod ;)
Cheers Skinny,

It doesnt seem to be working just now but my computer is playing up I think so Ill give it a try again tomorrow

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
it should be fine mate. Im a mac user so I use 'Senuti' but I asked my bro because he is a windows user :mad: and he recommended that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skinny said:
it should be fine mate. Im a mac user so I use 'Senuti' but I asked my bro because he is a windows user :mad: and he recommended that.
Its a blank page when I click it then I get the url cant be found and I get booted out of her too, but i take it thats cos its opening up in the same window

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers lads,

Ill give the above a go tomorrow, too late for me to start messing about with computers :$

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found yamipod very easy to use exactly what I wanted, the demo only allowed 5 songs to be transferred tho :mad:

Used the link provided by Skinny and I got there in the end but I kept getting errors, there is some good options to make itunes do the work for you but im not clued up enough on the computer to attempt it :$

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
silly question Alec, but do I enter the code then click download? When it does it comes up premium or a basic option but i dont know if thats for the megauploader :$

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Yeah Megaupload is just a site for hosting files. Enter the code so the site knows your not a computer, then wait the 30 seconds or so before you can download the file. Just ignore all the Premium stuff.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alec said:
Yeah Megaupload is just a site for hosting files. Enter the code so the site knows your not a computer, then wait the 30 seconds or so before you can download the file. Just ignore all the Premium stuff.
Ah cheers :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts