Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Im fairly new to this forum. I just managed to upload a picture of my CIVIC 1.8 VTI-S. If you would like to see more go to the links at the bottom.

I have changed a couple of parts on the outide but not many other mods done. I would like to change the seats to Cobra or Recaro soon. If anyone has any reccommendations on where to buy please let me know.

Any questions and reccommendations welcome.

Thanks

LINKS TO OHTER PICS

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, that can be sorted. I will take them off and upload more pics.

I was having a look at seats I can buy. Cobra are nice and cheaper but they don't make subframes for this perticular model. Recaro do the subframes but they are around £150 each.

Anyone have any ideas on the cheapest places I can get good seats from?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Nickyboy, the alloys are Kei Racing (RSS). I also got 6000k HID'S which i think look good with the eyebrows. Do you think it will look better without the eyebrows?

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
civicvtis said:
Thanks Nickyboy, the alloys are Kei Racing (RSS). I also got 6000k HID'S which i think look good with the eyebrows. Do you think it will look better without the eyebrows?
usually i hate eyebrows but they look good on your car I must admit. I think it`s because they go with the Evil theme you`ve got going on

I`d lose the 2 tailpipes though, not a fan of them. Even on the Accord type R i don`t like them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts