Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just wanted to say hello as I have just joined. Unfortunately My nan has just passed away and has left me her civic mk5 hatchback automatic. At least I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I actually had the same car as my first car when I passed my test years ago but it was a darker shade of grey. It's got 43.000 miles on the clock and looks in pretty good condition. I'm going over tomorrow to try and get the old girl started as unfortunately she has been sat for about a year and was only very rarely used when she did use it. I'll get some photos tomorrow and put them up if anyone is interested in the mk5. I actually already own an old vehicle a VW t25 camper-van and already have a bit of an obsession with fixing up that. Hopefully I can get the old Honda to start tomorrow but I may be asking for some advice if I can't. I think it actually has a single carb in the engine from what I can remember. Has anybody else got an old MK5 or is intreasted in them, I haven't seen many on the road as of late they seem to be getting rarer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts