Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

I'm new :eek: bought my first civic 1.6 se sport about a month ago after lots of ppl telling me how good civics were! when i test drove it i knew it had to be mine he he , planning on doing it all up in my week off.. being the first car i have done this too expect lots of stupid questions ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcoem to the forum mate, nice looking car but for god sake get rid of those black rubber/plastic bits on the sides and the bumpers as it looks gash!! If you need any help with a question just ask, as no question is stupid, only the answer can be stupid....... when davy's involved lol

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Gibbscp said:
If you need any help with a question just ask, as no question is stupid, only the answer can be stupid....... when davy's involved lol
I knew as soon as i read that davy was soon to be spoken of.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
heheh yes he's the little tic in my life, ill grab any opertunaty to do a little davy bashing lol lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers :)

[attachment=0:38ul1891]frontl.jpg[/attachment:38ul1891]

that's what the front looked like before btw.. I've read heaps of places that the grille is supposed to be a case of remove the clips and pull it out but mine was stuck in to the bumper and had to cut it out.. glad to get rid of it thou! always thought of those ones as granny grilles ;) he he he

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
She looks much better now dude

1 - 14 of 14 Posts