Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well basically im just after buyin a 2000 honda civic hatchback 1.4i.sold the punto

I wanna put 17s on it get it colour coded,lowered,New stereo and speakers and a new backbox..after that ill see about puttin in an induction kit if the funds are good.The cars silver by the way..ill stick some pics up tomorrow and see wat u all think

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Re: Im a newbie

Hi and welcome along dude

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Im a newbie

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /home/hondaciv/public_html/includes/watermark/phpWatermark-0.3/phpWatermark.inc.php on line 341

this keeps comin up when i try to upload pics so ill juust give use a link of what i hav done to the car so far.

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?Memb ... 8943214125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Lose the rear lights they are gash! Fit the OEM ones back in instead. Lower it a bit and then it will look 8-|

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
^^^^^As above, GET RID OF THOSE LEXIS LIGHTS!!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im after buyin 60 mm lovering shocks and springs,,1000w amp,screen and loadsa speakers..gonna set up a disco in the boot.lol.
Also bought a eaglr R1 bumper..hav everythin i need now ..just gotta fit it all on includin the exhaust..
still gotta get a front lip

Edit:

Few things done.lowered any bits sprayed..back bumper still gotta go on though

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts