Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all.

I'm Russ and I don't have a Civic. But I am borrowing one over the summer as its owner is jetting off somewhere where they have more than 2 days' worth of sunshine each year. Lucky barsteward.

Won't be posting too much until then but rest assured I am lurking like a sex-pest.

Regards,
Russ

·
Registered
780 Posts
yup that'll be the guy!! lucky sod!!

hes getting it with bald tyres and an empty tank, best come back with a full tank, new tyres and fully track prepared haha

welcome aboard russ

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
lol i dont think he would care if it was someone elses car he was concerned about me smashing my car up not hurting myself!!

I will ask about storing your jeep soon (i think hes back on friday) acturally dunno where he is atm o_O

·
Registered
780 Posts
i'm waiting for people to sort the videos, i didn't take any so moan at edd and alec!!

i'l get my bros videos on tuesday!

·
Registered
780 Posts
my dads got a 50 year old austin champ, which was built during ww2 to replace the willys, but took too long to produce was expensive and the landy came along and stole its lime light.

there amazing off road, constant 4wd, same 5gears in reverse so you can go 65mph in reverse! fully waterproof 3.0l 4 pot petrol engine and very ruggid, unfortunaly this one has been eaten by the rot worm and doesnt have eleccy start so you have to wind her over by hand, she also doesnt have breaks hence it being a restoration project

·
Registered
780 Posts
itd go round faster in reverse then anyone, but it'd take a few year to get to the track!! that yard looks a bit cluttered!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
its how they designed and made it, it was used for nipping accross the battle field so you wanna get out as quickly as you get in, while cary 1/4ton of whatever you want, there better then a lndy but where bloody expensive to make so neva took off

1 - 20 of 20 Posts