Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
would look ok (ish) if it didnt have either them spoilers stuck on the back............looks like he has drove through halfords and glued different bits on2 it where there was room

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Its certainly gash but it looks from what you can see to be quite well done which is a shame really.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
tbh you can see a fair bit of work has gone into that so respect for that, shame hes got the taste of a twat and stuck them spoilers on the back!!
body kit is a too "in ur face" but its been blended into the car well

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:confused: :confused: , its different that is all it has going for it .......

davvyw22 ; yeah mate it was once a jordan lol

Edit:

alz327 said:
would look ok (ish) if it didnt have either them spoilers stuck on the back............looks like he has drove through halfords and glued different bits on2 it where there was room
i just read this post lol lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
i know this guy he lives out the same way as me , people round here think it s pretty mint, lets face it theres worse out there???

·
Registered
240 Posts
car would be acceptable if it wasnt the lowest thing on earth... and if it didnt have those ridiculous spoilers!!!

there is a civic that syle where i stay... but black... and has an even bigger spoiler on the roof!!!!

looks very bad lol i will try get a pic and post it up lol

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah man ........ this is now the haters thread lol lol

Edit:

Doonco said:
car would be acceptable if it wasnt the lowest thing on earth... and if it didnt have those ridiculous spoilers!!!

there is a civic that syle where i stay... but black... and has an even bigger spoiler on the roof!!!!

looks very bad lol i will try get a pic and post it up lol
any photos of that car yet bud :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts