Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BMW 3 series (316i)

Its one of the compact ones on a P plate and done 108k. Its in really good condition no rust or anything at all wrong with it.

Dark Green

Full BMW service history

1 lady owner from new

Runs and drives like a dream

Paid 1400 for it and hopefully going to pick it up at some point during the next week once i can get a cover note in.

Pretty much the same as this: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/497310.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think im probably going to run it until im at least 21 or 22 and then look at getting a DC2 when i can afford the insurance :)

What you think? (btw im still looking for a honda shell to have as a project so dont fear i havn't switched still a honda man at heart!)

EDIT: Its also got a lot of the optional extras that were offered with these models (parking sensors, fog lights etc)

Will get some pics up when i fetch it

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
sorry but rwd? with a 1.6? you are aware they arent fast.... therefore you wont have any drifting etc.
i can vouch for reliability of these, a friend got one with nearly 200k on, full bmw service history etc. havent heard of any problems.

all said about bmw's, the common blue and white circular flag stands as a symbol for w*nkers.....i've never seen a good driver of one!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know they aint all that quick but are fairly torquy, I'm going to look into having it remapped though to squeeze some more power out of it :) also my tyre guy is going to get me some bmw alloys and toyo rubber for them as well as some enbach (sp?) springs and shocks as well as getting it setup by the proper enbach guys for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts