Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else agree??

its been nice and sunny for a few days so last nite i decided to clean the car. fortunatly it got dark too quickly to polish her up, as i woke up this morning and it had pissed it down!!! gurr :-

sorry rant over!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
crxhugh said:
does anyone else agree??

its been nice and sunny for a few days so last nite i decided to clean the car. fortunatly it got dark too quickly to polish her up, as i woke up this morning and it had pissed it down!!! gurr :-

sorry rant over!
I washed my car last night as well! then i get a phone call at 12:30am from my mate all upset because she just dumped her bf so i then had to drive over to her house, down the muddy as fook lane and then back up it this morning (car is now covered in mud again :()

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe get the brake set up i have then your side ways all the time!! (too big on the rear)

mine just sat outside covered in wet dust now (they're building at the end of my road so we get all the shitty dust)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
to be honest, i hate it as far as the CIV i concerned. but i like it cos its just an excuse to sit at my pc all day and drool over parts..

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Skinny said:
to be honest, i hate it as far as the CIV i concerned. but i like it cos its just an excuse to sit at my pc all day and drool over parts..
get outside and work on your car! its sunny down here at the MOD now (window seat ftw!!)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Mine is in to the inside but i can just about see another outside window from my desk and the sun does shine in (basically the whole building is made of glass)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the suns come out so i'm taking a break from wrighting and going for a drive, shall finish off at the garage to get my tracking sorted (hasn't been done in over 2 years so mite be a bit out lol)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
crxhugh said:
well the suns come out so i'm taking a break from wrighting and going for a drive, shall finish off at the garage to get my tracking sorted (hasn't been done in over 2 years so mite be a bit out lol)
bah lucky bugger im stuck at my desk :'(

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
its been a bit sunny today down in bristol, hopefully its been raining in deepist darkist wales and the roads will still be a bit wet (dont fancy buring too much rubber!)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts