Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Every body
I own a 94 civic bali, but thats not why i'm here i'm actually buying newer civic, i plan to improve the performance and the usual.
I've actually found two i'm interested in, ones a 97 5dr, with 101 miles on the clock and the other is a 99 5dr civic with 99miles, both 1.8 vtecs. I'm not sure which i should go for the one 101,000 miles is from a dealership and about 3 hundred nuggets cheaper.

Anyways back to my intro i'm from London, i'ma freelance artist, web designer, i'm a libra and i like long walks in the park.
I've basically joined because i'm gonna need help with my car because i'm not to great with cars, i'm planning on
improving the performance (full exhaust, chip, etc etc), sound system (subs, amps, etc etc).
Thats about it really

peace.........

btw is 101,000 miles to high for a 97? which 1 should i go 4?

thanks..

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Apocalypse said:
i'm a libra and i like long walks in the park.
This isn't a dating site mate :)

Welcome to the forum. Nah a Civic still has alot of life with 101,000 miles in it.

Got any photos of your current car?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the welcome everybody.

Alec said:
Apocalypse said:
i'm a libra and i like long walks in the park.
This isn't a dating site mate :)

Welcome to the forum. Nah a Civic still has alot of life with 101,000 miles in it.

Got any photos of your current car?
I can take some this week, theres nothing special about her tho. So you think the mileage on that civic wont be a big factor?
Thanks for your input

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
101k is nothing mate, my old one had 155k on it and the rex that i just bought has 158k

·
Registered
340 Posts
welcoem to the site mate!! that milage wont be too much of a problem as long as its been looked after!! wouldnt consider an Accord 1.8 VTEC would you? better looking and more potential than a civic!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
wouldnt consider an Accord 1.8 VTEC would you? better looking and more potential than a civic!!
Are you kidding me the civic would leave the accord standing. ;)

Welcome apocalypse, i have the 1.8 vti and mine is great, it has 92k. 101k on a 97 car is under the average mileage, so its all good.

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome m8. Yeah same answer here, mine has 90 odd thousand and it runs peeeerfect. They could do 200,000 easy as pie.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your input every1 much apprciated
i think i'm gonna go for the 97 civic, i was originally going for the civic, but some1 mentioned, buying higher mileage meant i would likely be replacing more parts of the car. I'm gonna go have a look at anyway.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was sold, before i joined this site >:-( , but anyways i found another civic 97 black 1.5vti 900 big boys. i got 1 question it doesnt have the spoiler with the break light, is it possible to buy1 and put it on the 1.5?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts