Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, hows it going.

I have just come across this site via google and thought i would sign up.

I used to own a civic a long while ago, it started off as a D16 EG and then had a H22A2 conversion and a bit later down the line had a boost conversion. i loved the car to bits but had to sell it due to moving house which was fairly gutting.

now i have a oppertunity to get my hands on another civic i thought i would see if there were any civic forums about and i have managed to come across this one! I idealy want a EK, (i always have) but can only really afford a EG.

Anyway i will give you all updates and photos (everyone likes photos) once i get a car and start work on it and hopefuly get out to a few meets!

Take care, Pogg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey dude!

Yes the conversion also shiffted £1200 from my bank into HondR's bank for a set of engine mounts and drive shafts also!

was a superb car and it will be the same plan for my next civic!

very Nice EP3 you have there!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Lee,

yes i do some where I will try to fish them out for you.

Like i say in the long run i am hoping to do it again but with custom built drive shafts and engine mounts so i wil make sure i get loads of photos and possibly write up a vauge guide.

I have the collection of parts sitting in the garage gowing more and more.

Could any one tell me if what hub conversions i can do (if any) to get a 4X114.3 or a 5x114.3 stud pattern? i have a set of Prelude hubs which are 114.3 but i am not to sure if i can convert these.

thanks a lot!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah should be good, A H22 in a EG is fast enough but you boosted it as well :eek: I'm going to be doing a MK2 CRX H22 build soon enough (providing my H22 runs!) I wont be boosting it though just wont be able to get the power down!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts