Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy :)

Thought id pop on and say hello seeing as ive been noseying thru the site all day

I think im gonna be after an EK4 (1.6 DOHC), EG6 SiR II or an EK9 (if im lucky and can find one at the right price) in the next 2-3 months so came on here to do some research and have a look at some pics to wet the appetite so to speak

In the past ive owned a Del Sol VXi, a DC2 and then a DC5 then came along a company BMW and then went back to the DC5 and 5 weeks ago, someone destroyed the DC5 for me so i now drive round in my 'winter car' a Rover 25 lol

Still got the BMW but will be giving it back soon as im sick of paying more tax than i need to so will be taking the car allowance instead and putting some £££ of my own against a nice EK9.

Anyways im blabbin on so ill shut up and i'm sure ill get chatting on here more very soon :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome aboard mate :) the DC2's truly are amazing cars did you have a UKDM or JDM?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

Cheers for the replies.

The DC2 was JDM all the way :) Del Sol was JDM also but sold that as i decided that i needed a bigger car (im 6ft 4 and 20stone lol - i compete in weightlifting)

Thoroughly enjoyed the DC5 but now its been trashed (someone broke into the 'secure site' where it was stored and stripped it as well as a few other motors (inside job obviously) so now waiting for the insurance to confirm payout and i will be looking for a decent EK4 or EK9 in the next 3 months hopefully :)

Sorry no pics that ive got access too.. @ work so nothing stored on this comp :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts