Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya guys,

I was looking on Piston head, and came across this car... I have taken a screen shot of the ad and a close up of the car... but taken the price out so your not influenced :) , can you tell me how much you think this is worth please.

Cheers

James

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im talking with the owner about part ex'in it for my Celica, but i dont really know much about civic's. so dont know if its worth it on my behalf...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Ask the guy if it is a 1.8 as it only mentions the fuel pump.
A vti isnt 1.8 its 1.6 so it may be a highly tuned 1.6 which would be getting a beating all the time.

As I said to you on the phone dude, its no way worth that money, plus the paint job is completely hideous.. looks like they couldnt be arsed to pay for the rest.
If your interested in an EG hatch, then get the real deal and buy a VTi cos this one isnt nice looking and is overpriced.

A real vti with that milage probably wouldnt find that sort of money.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
check this out.. amazing buy!! probably knock the 3k down abit but its a mint car.. and 160hp

for-sale/ek4-civic-vti-super-low-mileage-t651.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Plus the EG hatches arnt as nice as the EK

Stick some 15s on that and put some coilovers on it and it would be the knees

·
Registered
340 Posts
nah i wouldnt get that for that money, could get a nicer, genuine one for that money with less miles if you look properly.

just for the record, a lot of people love that paint, meant to be JDM. not a fan myself, but ive seen cars that have had £1000's spent on everything else, and have been sprayed matt black with rattle cans from halfords by the owners, and they are loved by many. mad eh??

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
matt black??? maybe if it was laquered on top but that doesnt look like its even got that! bet it would feel rough if you dragged your finger along it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts