Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok basically as the title says how much have you all spent on your cars?

EK3: I spent about £2000 on mods for this (added it all up a few months ago)
REX: Currently sitting at £1250ish including the cost of the car and the turbo :twisted: (probably looking at around £2000-£2500 once its finished)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
1st car: £500. all gone
2nd car: about £800 on tires, £300 on brake pads, about £4000 in fuel in 12 months, £130 headunit stolen.
jordan: £2k making it all perfect with servicing and new parts etc, still not painted the wheels yet

·
Registered
103 Posts
coupe got all the recipts never added up never want to no really somewhere near the 4k mark (not including buying it)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyres and brake pads dont really count, I burnt a set out in 20 minutes on coombe! they were scraping when I came off track and I let them cool down and did another session on them lol, there were chunks missing out of them when I took them off >.<

·
Registered
370 Posts
probably a grand but thats only stoopid stuff and wheels :D if i can get myself in the green in the next 6 months im thinkin about spending about 500 and dropping it finally :D. if i had anymore money to spend i would be getting an ek9 :D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
the point is that they were unnessarily worn! like the set that are currently being taken off. the outside edge of front left and the inside edge of the front right, BALD!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts