Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if its just the thought of fuel prices going out the roof or cars are getting less economical, but i seem to be using more and more fuel these days.

i filled the ek up to the brim the other day, jut over £40 (used to be under £30 but not going into that) and i only managed to pull 305miles before she started to stutter, that was motorway driving at 75mph from coventry-gatwick-swindon and back to coventry on sunday, i swear at that speed i used to be able to do a million miles!!

does anyone else think their car is drinking more??? :'(

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
£1.18 fuck thats steep!! £1.09 here mate lol.

Dunno how many miles i do though.. hardly ever buy a full tank.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well hadda a good thing from sainsburys today, we spent £60 on food and got 5p off a litre on fuel, tht takes it down to a quid again :D

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
It depends totally on how you drive your car. I don't get to drive mine during the week, so on the weekend I rag it. I can easily use up £35 every weekend.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i came home from my dads last nite, £20 at 110-130 on the old twisties only made 80 miles opps fun tho 3:)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
it costs me about £13.20 to fill my 40 litre tank and i usually do about 270 miles off that (and thats ragging it). I put 20 quids worth of petrol in yesterday for the first time in about 1 and a half months.

Damn im feeling smug right now!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I usually have differculty remembering which side my petrol filler cap is ^_^

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I probably only put pertol in about 10 times a year (if that) so i always have to think about it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
nickyboy said:
50 litre tank, i get about 320 inc reserve
BP Ultimate @ £1.18
i only get 223 out of mine.. thats driving like a daisy as well sometimes and ragging it. Its costing me nearly £50 a time to fill it now :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
I use £20 every 1.5-2 days, if I decide to hammer it then thats quicly down to a day :'(

K pro does increase miles to the gallon on a stock car as it runs rich from the factory. Problem is most ppl with k pro also have a few mods and so the gases flow better and the consumption goes up again.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i do 28-34 mpg
most ive had is 35 on a long trip. got 33 the other day (2 fast stints) but normally i get about 28-30

had as low as 26 before. 200 miles on a 40 litre fill up??!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts