Honda Civic Forums banner

201 - 213 of 213 Posts
G

·
Just renewed mine this morning, EM2 Coupe for £250 - fully comp with protected no-claims and free legal expense cover with Chauceur Direct, 40 year old with full no claims, no motoring offences and 2x reportable non fault accidents. One of the few plus's to being an old git lol

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Just done mine again

EM1
5 Years no claims
Fully Comp
All mods declared

£600 :)

Also found out i can insure a twin turbo supra for £600 aswell!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
My ep is 157 a monthm so dear cos i was on joint policy till start of the year so didnt build no claims :( thats with a&a group

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hell, you guys are paying a lot..

Civic 2007 FN2 Type R GT... 6 yrs no claims
All options, Comprehensive incl legal / screen / breakdown & recovery / no claims protection.
Total £305 for the year... Hastings Direct.

·
Registered
2 Posts
EP3 CTR no modifications
30 years old with 7 years NCB
All options, Comprehensive incl legal / screen / breakdown & recovery / no claims protection.
Total £370 for the year... Allianz.
Went through Moneysupermarket to get the quote. There were cheaper options available from online only companies but they are a nightmare if the worst happens!

·
Registered
7 Posts
41 yrs 22 yrs no claims £29.97 a month, fully comp includes no claims protection and windscreen cover with covea, but they do add about £50 yr coz pay by direct debit

·
Registered
3 Posts
26th july 2018 just got a policy with flux for the mrs on her wee ej9 d14 pre facelift with all mods declared an only her on it for 750 sheets :/ shes 24 too with 3 ncbs

201 - 213 of 213 Posts