Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen many a smashed up jordan, i know of atleast 10 which have been writen off (dont have a clue what numbers they are) But out of intrest dows anyone know how many are actually left?

i have seen JPP breaking about 6-7 diffrent ones aver the past few years and read on here only the other day that some one found one in a scrap yard. and i constantly see Eks with Jordan interiors and i assume the only way they have got these is from a dead one.

I would estimate around 470-80 of the original 500 are still left!

opinions?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah they recon there is about 300ish left. I think we have about 3-4 Jordan owners on the site, me been a tempory one 8-| as I'm baby sitting hughs

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah there probably some replicas out there but it is pretty easy to tell, the real ones have leather jordan interia seats and they also have a little metal plate by the gear leaver saying which number / 500 they are

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
again i am not to hot on my jordans but i think the jordans have a B18? i would also assume it has uprated suspension, brakes ect seen as it is a jordan. Dont they have some thing to do with the Jordan racing team?

Wow 3000 thats not many at all!

Does anyone know of the lad which has a jordan in medway kent? I see it about all the time and its so nice, smoothed front plate recess and so on!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Pogg, They have B16's the same as in the EK4's as far as I know the brakes and suspension are th4e same but I cant check because hughs has got upgraded suspension on it anyway.

Its 300 not 3000 btw :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
IntermaN said:
Are there Jordan replicas out there? or can you tell straight away? (I have no clue about Jordans :( )
There is a 1.4 replica on ebay atm. Think its currently going for £1600

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
the one on ebay doesnt even have the rear leather seats!

only thing thats diff to an ek4 vti (facelift one)
seats f+r
door side panels trimming
jordan silver badge with number (p1-5, 1-500) not 3/500 theres no /500 on it)
colour
full ek9 bodykit bumpers sideskirt (minus front grill and rear spoiler)
jordan hornet badge on rear, jordan script in green on lower rear 1/4.
air conditioning standard
electric mirrors, windows etc
sunroof,as standard??

all the underneath is the same as vti.
it weighs a bit more so bit slower
sunroof makes it a bit more top heavy
is a lot comfier and better looking inside
stands out!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
theres still some that are just garaged away. the owners need to get onto the civicjordan forum and get registering!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts