Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys we have had a late drop out to be on the HOT stand at Trax this Sunday.

If anybody would like the stand pass please let me know asap.

We would have to meet before you go through the gates and you would need to purchase an entrance ticket on the day.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is track time available but TBH the standard of driving at this event is usually shocking so as far as I am aware not HOT people have booked track time.

There is usually a 0-60 and drift demonstrations along with all the other hundreds of car clubs there.

Its probably the biggest show of the year.

Yes I have a Type R, see here: introductions/hello-everyone-t1411.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Your member name stuck in my head, I think I saw post of your car on another forum with a really nice Orange Fiesta, but I digress.... when do you need to know by?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Civit said:
Your member name stuck in my head, I think I saw post of your car on another forum with a really nice Orange Fiesta, but I digress.... when do you need to know by?
Not my Fiesta but it was probably on Rebel Motorsport?

Whoever contacts me first with a confirmed attendence will get it 8-|

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Yeah that was the site, did'nt mean to imply it was yours, listed with about 24 other cars, Fiesta just stuck in my mind.... well turned out i thought :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Damn I would bite your arm off for this if I had a car worth showing :(, My CRX is in pieces and all different colours and Hugh's Jordan hasn't got any tax or MOT!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts