Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my names Jason and I've just bought myself a L reg civic ESi (it's got the 1.6 sohc vtec engine, thats all i know so far) for £130 LOL it's what you might call a 'project' so I'm hoping you guys can help me with it. Anyways I'm into all the jap car and JDM stuff and currently own a 320 bhp S14 200sx which will shortly be for sale. It's a nice car but it's wasted on me as I only ever potter around doing short journeys and the Nissan is more of a long distance cruiser/drift car if you get me drift. I'm located down Portland in Dorset on the south coast if anyones interested to know, it's pretty dull and quiet around where I live but then again I think everyone says that LOL anyway cheers for your time and hope you all can share your advice :)

p.s. here's a pic of my S14, will be for sale soon if anyones interested...

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome to the site m8, im sure ul find all the help or advice you need on here. lovely silvia there, cnt w8 to c ur civic man!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the only picture I have at the moment, it's currently at my mates farm house until I get chance to give it a once over for the MOT.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
130 quid is a bargain! how many miles has it done etc?

Whats it like for rust? it looks ok from here but you never know 3:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts