Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone just bought a little runabout honda civic 1.5lsi vtec 5 door 1997 my first honda im just outside glasgow in lennoxtown and so far im pretty impressed with the car the mpg is excellent very smooth and quiet

my last was car was a toyota carina e gti pretty fast but showing its age now engines are bullet proof anyway bought this mainly to save a few quid on petrol and tax etc its done just over 100000 miles but still feels great its got full service history aswell which is a bonus body work is minted tho its crying out for a bigger set of alloys lol but now ive drove a honda i think my next car will be another honda i do like the new civics very nice looking cars and the accords ive always drove toyotas up until now and my first impressions on honda are looking good hope to talk to you all on the forum soon

cheers

jay

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome to the site Jay, I used to have a Civic just like yours until i slammed it into a bridge (see the thread 'RIP P120YHB' ;))

If you need any parts let me know because im breaking it now :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx for the welcome guys will post some pics up soon but its all standard at the moment hehe sorry to hereabout your car m8 i will check the thread out
:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts