Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya im Claire from the north east. I drive a 1.5 LSi coupe which i have had for two months now and before that I had a 1.5 VEi EG which somene wrote off for me :(
The coupe's pretty standard at the minute apart from the 18" alloys its got on and im fitting a new backbox tomorrow myself
Future plans:
Not sure yet, it needs lowering and the bodywork needs sorting out as it has a few scratches and stone chippings on the bonnet and bumper then il decide what mods to buy.
Im no photographer but heres some pics....

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi and welcome, Nice coupe but you GOT TO lower it. You just putting in a back box or you going for a full exhaust system?

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya, im just putting a backbox on it for now then il see about a full system. Yeah it really needs lowering, looks like a tractor at the moment

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Arightie, Yeah it does look bad like, Sorry but I'm only being truthful lol. I've got 17's on my car and i think they suit coupes alot more, 18's are good but i think that has to be the max for the EG coupe and the EM1 (mine). Em2 are different as they could take 19's/20's and still look good but that is just because the body shell is bigger then ours. So whats the engine, SOHC Vtec??

Chris

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Nick stop being dirty, or I'll tell bush hahaha, How come you didn't turn up for the meet last night? You mist quite a good turn out!!

Chris

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Had to work mate, late shift, never finished until 7.30pm. And then I got completely bladdered round and Bush`s, most drunk i`ve ever been. One minute I was downstairs sipping a vod n coke, next thing I wake up this morning! I fell down the stairs, fell into doors, peed all around the toilet and not in it :redface: and I have a sore lump above my eye and a sore neck. I reckon Bush spiked my drink with that date rape drug. I wouldn`t have minded that if i could remember!!

Oh and Bush knows I only have eyes for her O:)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
HAHA lol. Well its good too see you had a nice quite night in lol.

Suck up!!! ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the welcomes :)
didnt get round to fitting the backbox as the weather has been awful and my dads car has taken up the garage. I dont know alot about car but i try and learn from what people say on forums.
I agree that the 18's are a bit too big for the car so im looking to buy something smaller now.
The civic isnt a VTEC. I was looking for a VTEC as my other EG was but this is what i ended up buying :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I reckon it looks alright with 18s on just drop it so they fill the arches and it will be fine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts