Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do people!

I'm Mark and i've finally gone Jap! I Had a mk4 fiesta before now as my first car and had done a few subtle mods to it but didnt wanna soend big bucks on a 1.25! I saw VTI civics on PH last year and decided to ditch the drink and save up for one as im only on apprentice wage you have to make sacrifices!! I bought AlanVTI-s's car about 2 week ago. I love VTEC power and cant believe i lived without it! Ive got lots of plans both power and styling wise but im just enjoying driving it atm!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plans in the short term are to get the chassis sorted wanting it lowered as soon as, then rear strut brace and new anti roll bars. Also theres a couple of dings to sort. Bit of kerbing on the rim of the wheels so im thinking about getting all the outer rims refurbed in red, then a chrome lip and silver centre. Long term i want a full leather retrim with red stitching and hopefully incorporate the VTI-S logo onto the seats smooth in the spoiler and posibly the VTI-S kit. I also want to dechrome up front. Then power wise new cams conrods, throttle bodies and remap! Its a long term project as im only 19 but planning on keepin the car a while.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys, ill get some pics fired up tonight. Yeah Rob its a good froum! We'll deffo have to go for a cruise some night let me know whens good for you.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i agree mate a hell of a lot more fun!!

Pics of the car

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers mate, the colours one of the best ive seen, when its sunny the effect is just brilliant! Its a bit difficult to get parts for it though! need a new rear drivers side door and its a bit of a mission lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah thats an option or get a one in another colour and pay someone to paint it! Make a better job then me! lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers mate

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
You would be suprised how good a paint job you can get yourself...and having a mismatched colour door is always cool :cool:

Whats up with the door? I cant find one for my civic...its hard.

Looks so nice...i want one, is there a lowering potential?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The doors dented just above the VTEC sticker on the drivers side. Yeah theres lowering potential but i think theres only Koni, Eibach and one other make that do kits as far as i know. I think im going to go for some Eibach coilovers from Funkypower.co.uk looks a good kit and ill have the cash when i sell me fiesta!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts