Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the forum as heard someone mention it on another forum! So here i is! 8-|

I'm Mo from nr Manchester and i own a UK black EG6! I've done a few things to it, ie NSX brakes, ITR arbs, ASR brace, eibach springs, full oem leather seats from an esi, strut braces, aem v2, power steering removed, ITR clutch/flywheel, Axis Oldskools 15x8, cupholders, etc etc!

I'm currently selling some regamasters to fund some coilovers so i can have my baby sat right- and i'll be investing on new tyres (195/45s) and cambers kits soon!

Anyhoo guys i look forward to having a snoop around! :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
NSX brakes :eek: those must have cost a fortune!!

Got me thinking now I might need some stoppers like that for my CRX hoping i can use prelude brakes though...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got them a long time ago for £300, they came from the silver nsx that rolled at japfest! Im not sure if you can fit prelude brakes, you might need VT hubs! I'll post up some pics of my crx track car when i get chance...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the fronts wouldnt go on due to the brakes, ive fitted some 10mm spacers now and the new oldskools just clear them! Theres no room in it at all, its very tight! I'll be fitting spacers to the rear soon so as not to upset the balance.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
really like the old skool look! will be following this soon hopefully when i take my current wheels off for a refurb!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hussain said:
welcome mate..where boutz in manchester are you from? i am from manchester too
Thanks guys, i've still been too busy to take some recent decent pics! I'm from Bury mate 8-|

1 - 20 of 22 Posts