Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Greetings from Estonia! :cool:
I'm very glad I found your forum, it's been already very useful since many other ones are all US based, and threads for european models is quite rare.

I own a 2004 1.6 VTEC 5Door, EU8 chassis and D16V1 engine. No mods, just a family hatch...bought it last month and it's been a breeze to drive :) Only upgrade since is the headlight bulbs, changed dipped beam to Philips Visionplus and very pleased with the projector headlight output! :) Still waitin' on some main beam bulbs from UK, the postal service seems to be extra slow or smth.

Pic of my car:

A little snowy but the car is there lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
paul20v said:
Hi welcome nice pic :cool:

do we have a postal service lol i wondered what them pigeons with rucksacks where doing :D
Well it seems u are right, since its cold here again the pigeons must have frozen in the blue sky or smth! :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But yeah, over 21 days inside EU is a new record lol :rolleyes: :confused: Once got a package from the US in 3 days...so go figure! :neutral:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Civit said:
Hello & welcome mate, Royal Mail :eek:
Yeah, royal as sheit :p

Oh, i forgot, for quite a while have owned an EJ9 sedan too, nice traffic ight racer-car :) lol Planning to sell, and the EU8 is already the replacement ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts