Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just googled honda forums and you lot where he first one so had to join, recently bougth a civic gti 1.5i mint (polo any one), see pics

I also have a Daihatsu Charade GTti 993cc which i have spent allot of time on,

So i am a old skool rider (MILFS welcome lol)

Link below will take you to pics of me GTti to many to post

http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww11 ... DE%20GTti/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
that civic is cleeeaaaaaannn, lookin well for its age, you got any mods planned for it??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, have already got Tokico shocks for it from america,just order springs special order 3 weeks, and got soem Mugen mr-5 wheels 15", all mods that i will do will be reversable the car is to mint for me to put a typre r engine in hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Those Charades 99bhp, 1.0 litre turbo with a 0 - 60 about 7.5 Secs.... would embarass a few higher powered motors on a sprint ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Daiatsu is a bit special!!! have just put on bigger turbo and have some new injectors to install hopefully will get a power run in soon, am looking for anywhere near 160-170 bhp all from a 1ltr!!

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Nice one, I've got a boosted D16Y7. just fitted 650cc injectors myself, so probably running same power as you.... pro rata :D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi and welcome to Honda Civic Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts