Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well then, I'm Vince, I have a '96 EK hatchback, in green, it's rather modified.

B16A2 engine.

Currently off road for winter as I am having more engine work done. I'll try and get some more pictures up soon, and a spec list.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mathewp80 said:
wow man thats nuts , like the colour mate its very different . welcome to the forum mate :cool: :cool:
Thanks, the colour is actually a lot brighter... that picture doesn't do it justice lol. Cheers

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His Golf doesn't look that nice anymore, mot-less and basically scrapped now... such a shame :(. My Civic will return after winter though! Hopefully good for 400-500bhp, 400whp is the goal really. Do any of you go to national car shows?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Not 100% sure on that yet!! OEM bumpers and wing mirrors and I might warm to it a bit more. The power certainly isn't anything to be sniffed at mind, I like that :twisted:

·
Registered
188 Posts
well hello there, met ya at trax, blue ek3 civic.

nice to see its kickin 370 horses! damn it tats alot of power. what else u got planned for it now then?

sorted out ya brakes yet lol?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alec said:
Awesome looking car. Any more photos?

Welcome to Honda Civic Forum.
Thanks, yep I have loads of pictures, but not many of it recently, I'll get a picture thread up when I've got my @ss in gear lol

DeanW17 said:
love that colour...must get some atttention in that
Cheers, yeah it sticks out like.... umm.. a sore green thumb??

Edd said:
Not 100% sure on that yet!! OEM bumpers and wing mirrors and I might warm to it a bit more. The power certainly isn't anything to be sniffed at mind, I like that :twisted:
Wing mirrors might be going for a set of Spoon carbon ones, not sure yet! The front bumper is OEM, with a poly splitter, and a OEM rear one is on its way (more than likely with an ek9 rear splitter). :D

_nuno_civic_ said:
well hello there, met ya at trax, blue ek3 civic.

nice to see its kickin 370 horses! damn it tats alot of power. what else u got planned for it now then?

sorted out ya brakes yet lol?
Heya Nuno, I remember ya! Engine I'm starting again, selling off bits and building a B18... lots is being thrown out as I'm going more down the track/drag route with it now. 370bhp wasn't near as fast as I was hoping! Brakes are all sorted, I have a set of HP Racing 6 pot calipers on drilled and grooved discs ;). Hows your Civic going?

Edit:

poisonpippa said:
Nice car - how much do you want for it???? lol :p
lol thanks, I'll start the auction at £20,000, anyone...? anyone.....? :(

Type-R said:
nice car mate love the colour.
Cheers

·
Registered
188 Posts
hey mate, mines gettin the b18 fitted in 12 days. cant wait!!

gona get used to that then its saving for my turbo build. loocking fr round 430bhp or more really haha.

next is my 12pot ksport brake conversion.

its also had brand new Gaz gold coilovers set me bak £620. cars slammed now handles beaut.

Nuno.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
430? That's quite specific lol! What code B18 are you getting? PM me a pic of how its looking slammed :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
ahah round the 400-450 area haha.

i bought the b18c4, simply because it has the stronger gearbox out of the lot and the lsd is helical.

couldnt pm ya mate, so heres a photo anyways.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aren't all Honda LSD's helical? At least all B series LSD's anyway. I don't know about the gearbox being stronger, but it's still a good engine for a turbo build... you best get saving!

Looks nice and low, I need to get adjustable coilovers on mine, will do before show/track season 09.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Im pretty sure not all B lsd's helical.

bout it being stronger gearbox is cause theres sumin to do with ITR in there, dont ask, just what i got told by someone who builds hondas for a living. if its true or not i dunno.

Get some videos of tat bad boy boosting haha.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts