Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my names james 21 and i live in tamworth. i heard about this site from some one at the tax show and silverstone. i drive a civic coupe 1.5 lsi. brough the car as standard and done alot to it. but now changing it all ready or the show season next year.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alot of ppl have said that the spoiler is horrible and the kits out dated but i loveit but spoilers has gone nowsame as bumpers and wheels. got new18s and front and rear bumpers and wide arches:)

thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do miss the spoiler now its gone. its a standard colour but getting it resprayed black with blue glitter. getting it all done cheap and me and my mate are doing it. ill take some more pics of what its like now soon

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome brother, i think that spoiler is my spoilers big brother, mines kinda the same without the peak in the middle and mines doesnt lean back as much. I got a kit on mine aswell and some people dont like it, its nothing over the top like but each to their own i guess. My kit is subtle, nothing OTT.

What new bumpers and wheels did you get for yours, any sneaky pics?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Not a great fan of the bodyket but each to their own i guess, welcome to the site :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers guys, well iv got 18s on now, the same but black and i might ut some pics up of the progress so far but yeh its abit ofa secret :) just had a major change of plan for the paint hehehe

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice ! Think when i bought my car, when the guy said "i got it re-sprayed", it was a cheapo job, as some of it has started to come off on the side door, just a wee bit like and you cant really notice it unless u are close up but yeh, might have to get a spray in the near future myself, deffo keeping it black though. Bit of a noob question but what year of car is it im guessing a '95 ?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts