Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every one, i have a 1996 civic its gettin turned into an ek9, at the moment its got a striaght through (decat) exhaust, lowered 40mm, drilled and groved dics, de-badged. when i get paid in 2weeks, im getting ek9 frount lip, rear lip, and spoiler, then a respray in either championship white or black. i dont know how to put pics up on here but as soon as i find out ill post sum

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, thanx, its raining at the moment, but i have a pic i took a few weeks ago, you can just about see the number plate in the bottom grill, needless to say the police had something to say about that, and is no longer quite that small, lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hey welcome!! looks awesome mate!! looking forward to seeing some better pics...

yeh i wanted to shave out my number plate and have a small motor bike one on one side of the lip..
wasnt allowed lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
lol ive had about 7 fines for number plates but f*#k them i have what i want on my car!
They think they can make u do what they want. lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, thats the right attitude. u got to make ur car look good no matter what the cost lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
welcome mate,car looks well and the plans sound even better :D id go white ;) definatly best in white imo,keep us updated with the pictures when you get it done :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok cheers fellas, glad u like it. ye ill definatly keep you posted on the poject. hope u all like it when its done lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
welcome to the site mate, sounds like u have some decent plans for your car. if it really does end up as good as an ek9 i will be very jealous lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts