Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im new to this (not with the civics thou lol) My Names is Naj. im From Harlow but some ppl like to call it chavlow lol, i drive a 93 civic lsi hb d15, Current mods are just ,alloys ,back box, and short ram.
My future plans are to get a re-spray , front wings west lip, lower it , and get a full exhaust syste along with a 4-2-1 manifold and drop in a bigger engine come early summer time , im a student so im tight on money lol. i love the JDM Look :exclaim:[attachment=1:b29xsz14]P220708_19.36.JPG[/attachment:b29xsz14][attachment=2:b29xsz14]P130608_17.47.JPG[/attachment:b29xsz14]

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
welcome, nice car, in my eyes eg's are the best civics! my old esi was that colour, they look good in sliver, aaa a man with good stlye too! cant beat the jdm look! have you had new arches re-wielded? they look brilliant for the age of the car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi all, thannks for all ur comments!. Yer i agree to Eg's are the best lol ,na the car came like that so i guess i was a lucking one to not get my civic with any arch problems lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts