Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya I'm Vikki from Telford

I don't currently own a civic but I'm after one. Trying to sell my Celica GT4 :( don't want to but it's a case of having to now I have a 50 miles round trip to work each day! The Celica isn't the most fuel economic lol

Anywho

Say Hi :D X

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
welcome!!!

pics please?? few of your car would be nice too lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
hmm now how about a pic of you and your car! bikini?sponge?baby oil?? lol only jokin ya

what civic you got in mind?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Celica GT4.. im after a MR2 Turbo (same engine).. you had any problems with your Celica GT4 ?? or being a japanese car has it been good to you ??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She's been good to me in all honesty - god old Jap metal!

The problems I had were the SSS suspension went about 62k which is normal which cost me over 700 (imported from Japan as Toyota wanted 1300 just for parts), had problems with the brakes but that was due to bent drive flange and took me forever! to figure that one out! The turbo went on her about a year after I had her but that was because whoever had it before me had changed the turbo to the model before turbo and mine was running too higher boost for the older turbo to deal with - Mine was over 1bar and the most a CT26 can take is about .8. So changed that back to a CT20B like it should be

Apart from that she's been a gem and continues to be! *touch wood*

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're lovely too - not many problems. Only thing you need to look out for is that they aren't cheap to fix lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
MichaelVtec said:
Josh mate, chill!
lol im only havin a laugh!

have to say those older celicas are nice, but yea not so fuel efficient Lol,

so yea an Ep civic would be alot better for you if its efficiency your after, is it just a 5 door your after because the sports are going cheap enough these days

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Alrite mate ;)

Aye, you can pick up ep's nice n cheap these days. Economy is pretty good for a 1.6 aswel and they are mint cars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol thanks for all the hellos!

5door? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol 3door se vtec all the way pls xx

1 - 20 of 40 Posts