Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

Im Richard Hill from Bristol. I drive a 2007 Honda Civic Type S GT, 2.2 CDTi, 3 door obviously, got the 18 inch alloy upgrade, and the cars in black. I love it, like they say once you go JAP you never go back :)

Im 25 and a area sales manager for an interiors company, so if any of you need furniture, fit out work, complete refurbishment for buildings "from the walls in" im your man. If interested http://www.wagstaffgroup.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; my office number 01291 626596. I'll do a good deal for all site members.

Ive had a M plate Civic 1.6 esi before also in black, that was an awsome car. Mod's on that were induction kit, stainless steel exhaust, front sliter, side skirts, rear spoiler, type R interior, lowered 60mm all round, 17 inch alloy wheels etc.

Look forward to meeting some of you guys, and if any one knows where i can get a stero conversion facia for a new shape civic please let me know ! ! i have put a thread in general discussion.

See you all at a meet soon i hope :D

Rich

This is My brothers and my civic

Here's my old esi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Guys, i like it.

2.2, 6 speed, 138 bhp and loads of torque, i do 20-25k miles a year, so at least it makes me job a little more entertaining.

Still want a new chapionship White Type R though :D LSD ! ! !

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome, I work in Bristol anad live in S Wales, might see you around then ;)

Look out for a red CRX with an intercooler lurking in the front bumper in a few weeks/months time :D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome along mate, I like the Type S stickers on the side, looks good against the black body

1 - 11 of 11 Posts