Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I`ve just bought my first civic as a second car,a old 1.6vti 3dr.Picked it up cheap with a few niggles what need sorting out, a washer that doesn`t work on either screens and a passenger door that doesn`t lock with the central locking or the key,but boy is it fun to drive :mrgreen: My main interest is bikes,but this thing could sway me :eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pics yet I`m afraid,more concerned about getting the passenger door to lock,suspect it`s going to need a total strip of the door panel :rolleyes: any advice on this would be appreciated.I suspect the motor is faulty on the washer as neither the front or rear works and the fuses seem ok.Are these common niggles or out of the norm ?The car it`s selve is a bog stock unmolested silver one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I`ll try and do some pics this week.A work colleague says it`s a UK model, totally unmolested original car bar having Coupe wheels.It`s going in Monday for a full service.cambelt and all new brakes and fluids.The engine is very strong and smooth,but i must show restraint lol

Edit:

As primised,pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts