Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
total newbie to hondas and cars for that matter.Just bought my self a 96, 5dr,1.6 civic,absolutely love it especially after the disastorous mk3 golf i had(which drove all of 2 miles for me in the 4 months i had it)
Anyway have to say although I've only owned my civic for a week I am now totally converted,the japanese have nailed it again like they do with everything else!
Plan to visit japan this year for the second time I'll definetly be keeping my eyes peeled for some of the sweet rides they have!
well thats it really but ill try and post some pics of my beaut when i can.
laters!

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome to the forum m8, really looking foward to the pics(if u hit japan again get some up of that place too lol)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the warm welcome!
ill try get some pics up as soon as,the truth is my civic's not been changed much from standard so I was hoping for some ideas anything would be greatly appreciated.
I,ll definetly get some pics next time im in japan,this time around im staying just outside of tokyo in yokohama but ill hopefully be visiting the city alot.
oh and i currently live in a little hellhole called Runcorn lol although im originally from liverpool.
anyways thanks again for the welcome!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
So what mods you got planned, other than buying new alloys?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well right now all my money is going towards my trip to japan,I suppose im open to any suggestions really but im not really into big spoilers and bright colours,i prefer a sleek look and if I keep it long enough a few things under the bonnet would be nice.
I had quite a few ideas for my golf but this civic is a whole new ball park i cant just slam it and put some deep dish alloys on it,its definetly more of a challenge than modding a golf.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts