Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is Mark im from basingstoke and i have a honda civic type r 2004 in milano red i got this car at the age of 19 and my insurance is mental but is worth every penny . i have not changed much apart from the exhuast ,wheels , headlights , tinted windows and the upgraded the sound system . im planning to sort out my induction kit and my coil overs this year if anyone knows of a good induction kit pls let me know and maybe next year my brembo's goin on and getting supercharged but thats only an idea for now

if anyone can help with an induction kit i would like to know more about it thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Edit your first post and press the "Upload attachment" tab at the bottom of the page. Press the Browse button to choose an image to upload, then press Add File to attach it to your post.

If you don't want to upload them, you can read the BBCode guide.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks every1 it was my favorite car at 17 and cudnt wait any longer lol its looking bit different nw though i love it

i have just checked out the gruppe m and it looks gd isit hard 2 fit ?

i have also been told that aem v2 is gd do you know much about that ?

·
Registered
795 Posts
leectr is the man to ask about the V2 on a Type-R I have one on my ESi EG and its awesome, on lees type-r it sounds absolutely incredible!! But like nikcyboy said if your seriously considering supercharging it then you wanna go for the gruppeM. It shouldn't be too difficult to to fit it.

You got any pics of the car as it is now??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi m8 thanks i avnt changed much apart from my wheels exhaust n xenon lights and little things like paint da brake calipers but no really a mod jus somin 2 do when i was bored lol yeah spose u could say huge last july i paid £4600 not bad lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts