Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my names Danny and iv been in to civics since i was 17 (im 23 now). I have 2 civics atm and a mazda rx7 which iv been playing alot with lately. But iv been inspired to crack on with my civic project so heres a few photos for the mo and i'll get round writing a proper project thread soon.

Any comments welcome.

Cheers

[attachment=1:1ls6kg20]DSC00351.JPG[/attachment:1ls6kg20][attachment=0:1ls6kg20]DSC00383.JPG[/attachment:1ls6kg20]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Nice B16 mate, bet that thing is going to be rapid once its build :)

Best of luck and keep us updated!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Welcome mate!! Good luck with the Civic I bet you'll find it slightly more reliable than the rex...oh and by the way any chance we could see some pics of the rex?? Im a huge stupid rotary nut lmao just can't afford to run and insure one haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hay guys,

Iv had a manik week so no sign of starting the project thread yet but should soon.

My project car is an EG4 chassis that once started life as a 1.5lsi but is now (well nearly) a H22a with TWM ITB's. Im trying to build it as a track car but i'll drive it to work every once and a while and give it a good thrashing down a few country lanes.

Did a few bits and bobs yestaday but saving up to get it properly mapped atm.

Quick question, does anybody know of any effective caster adjusters?

Oh yer i'll also try to resize some of the pics of the RX 8-|

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hey man like the sound of the project. Can't help you with the caster adjusters though.

Really looking forward to seeing the rex!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right iv managed to resize a few piccys of the Rex so here goes.

This is my favorite pic but for some reason there was a tiny spec of oil on the lense so the car looks like its lighting up its rear wheels, oh well not a bad thing.

[attachment=2:gi28fkab]rx7 640.jpg[/attachment:gi28fkab]

Here a pic of the engine bay. When I brought the car it was running standar twins and 180bhp atw's (cat was buggered and bloking the exhaust). A year later its now running a TO4Z turbo and 4x 850cc injectors with a few more bits and bobs to produce 460bhp at the fly and 360lb/ft.

[attachment=1:gi28fkab]rx7 engine bay 640.jpg[/attachment:gi28fkab]

And finally heres a pic of the cockpit (haha).

[attachment=0:gi28fkab]rx72.jpg[/attachment:gi28fkab].

Another quick question. Is Thor racing the only tunner in the coventry area that can map AEM?

Cheers guys

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
God I f***ing love those cars!! Can I just bbe a bit cheeky and ask how much your paying insurance on the Rex mate??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts