Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all Ive been meaning to post but keep forgeting to get round to it

Ive got a 1.5i VTEC MB3 Civic

Ive not really done much to it at the moment mainly cos of monies but I'm looking to do just a few general bits to it such as:

Replace the filter with drop in Panel
Get some rims for it (unsure which yet)
Put a spoiler on the back(just a small one)
General engine bay tidying up
and any other small bits

Just wondering does anyone else have a MB Civic as info and parts for them are hard to find on the internet and ive spent hours trailing it.

Oh and im from Maidstone in kent

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hi there, i have the mb6(1.8vti) and i feel your pain in not being able to find much. However i have done some digging and found some stuff scattered across the net.

Ive found and added some clear side repeators, i found some wind deflectors and just managed to buy a vti-s front splitter.
I know k&n do a panel filter
Why dont you put the mb6 rear spoiler on the back? it will look much better.

Have you any pics of your car?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YO
The only decent pics I have of the car are these 2 from a car meet i went to with a mate

I have an annoying dent on the drivers rear passengers side as the photo lovingly shows, dunno how it got there didnt hit it while driving though i think some1 either hit with a trolly or opening their car door or something

With regards to the Radio 1 Big Weekend unfortuantly I didnt get tickets to radio 1 even though I live in maidstone, loads of people who live in maidstone didnt get any and of course there were many conspiracy theories lol though it was a lottery really as they were all free tickets.

Oh and the otherthing i forgot to mention im gonna do to it is do something bout the exhaust though the problem is this all costs monies and right at the moment i dont have much of it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts