Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi as I'm picking up my new 'runabout' up next weekend!

I'm Will, I'm 21 and can usually be found cleaning my car or flying around the back roads of Kent!

This is the first time that I've owned a 'real' civic (had an EP2 a while back), before this I've mainly had CRX's (x3) and the like!

My new civic:

My Prelude that i've just sold :sad: :

My previous collection of cars (in date order):

^ God I miss this one!

^ Most economical car I've owned, did 40mpg with a heck of a lot of turbo useage!

^ Worst built car I've owned!

^ Ahhh... My old mk3 CRX, was an 'interesting' 6 months!

^ Full of rust but it was my 'first love'

^ Oh dear! :rolleyes:

^ You can just about see my first car (Metro) in the background!

As you can see, my 'taste' in cars has been getting better as the time goes by! lol

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the Forum mate. Was looking at your pics. Some real OMG moments with some of the pics ***Saxo & metro***!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, please do! :redface: lol

I guess everyone has had a moment of madness when they were 17! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I started with a 1.0l micra.. it was SHITE! but everyone loves their first car.. hehe

Nice move though mate, i like the lude..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't take the picture of the civic, it was taken by the previous/current owner.

The front plate has a tilt bracket installed, a bit JDM-y0! I guess! lol

The Prelude is killing me on fuel, it's doing about 30-35 mpg at the moment, which is going to cost a small fortune when I start my new job next month (50 mile round trip every day). I'm waiting for the new owner to come pick her up, which I'm really dreading as I really don't want to sell her! :sad:

Oh, and the civic is an EG4 hatch, the Prelude is a BB8 SiR (with more JDM goodies than you can shake a stick at!)

·
Registered
227 Posts
welcome to the forum! nice selection of cars there....the honda's of course! lovin the prelude but EG is very nice :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts